Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Not surprisingly, the speculation is Asuka was added to the Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch match at TLC to protect both Flair and Lynch because they have matches upcoming against Ronda Rousey and are both hot right now.
- Big Show told TMZ he signed a new deal with WWE not long ago, and he’s expected to stick with the company for at least a few more years.
- Starrcade was the most-watched show of the week on the WWE Network, says the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. This has led to optimism about future house show specials.
- Per the Observer, Kevin Owens is signed with WWE through 2023.
- According to PW Insider, MLW and BeIN Sports are planning multiple live specials in 2019.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!
from Cageside Seats – All Posts https://ift.tt/2E5tB7N